Dewalt Tools - DCF899N XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench 18 Volt Bare Unit
DEWALT DCF899N XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench 18 Volt
Bare Unit, No Battey Or Charger.
The DEWALT DCF899 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings that gives you the control to best suit your application. The 1/2in (13mm) square drive with detent pin allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention. It is fitted with a comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control.
It has a powerful fan cooled motor that delivers up to 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications. It also provides up to 1625Nm of breakaway torque, that ensures removal of the tightest bolts. The bright white LED with a delay feature provides improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- Fastening small metal constructions.
- Automotive fastening applications.
- Anchoring of support jacks, angles, brackets in concrete, solid brick etc.
- Fastening roofs to metal girders.
- Servicing applications on heavy machinery.
- Fastening wooden forms for making concrete constructions.
- Fastening extruded metal sheet to metal frames for roofing.
- Fastening sandwich panels to the building or roof structure.
Bit Holder: 1/2in Detent Pin.
No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,200/0-1,900/min.
Impacts Rate: 0-2,400/bpm.
Max. Torque: 950Nm.
Breakaway Torque: 1625Nm.
Max. Bolt Diameter: M20.