Genuine Tempilstik - Welders Temperature Indicating Sticks - 400Deg. F - 204Deg. C
- Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and immediate visual inspection
- Calibration-free with 100% reliability
- Accurate to within +/- 1% of Fahrenheit and +/- 3% Celsius rated
Genuine Tempilstik® - The industry’s best-selling temperature indicator for over 70 years.
Inexpensive alternative for surface temperature measurement, Tempilstik® is a simple and easy-to-use surface indicator that delivers reliable and accurate results, with no gauges or calibration required.
• Easy-to-use: simply stroke the workpiece during heating. Once the surface reaches the indicator’s rated temperature, the Tempilstik® will make a distinct mark by melting at the point of contact, changing appearance from chalky to glossy.
• Available in a wide variety of temperatures from 38°C to 1093°C (100°F to 2000°F)
• Reliably accurate - melts within +/- 1% of rated temperature
• Provides strong chalk grip to avoid slippage
• Free of contaminants such as sulphur, lead and halogens
• Packaged per box of 10
• Welding and metal fabrication, surface preheating, annealing, stress-relieving, post-weld heat treatment, machine and equipment operations...
|Size||400Deg. F - 204Deg. C|