Moldex 2405 FFP2D Protective Face Dust Masks / Respirators (20 PER BOX)
- Proven shape and durable FFP Mask
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap for quick, simple and safe on and off
Moldex Respirator 2405 FFP2 Valved EN149 (20 per box)
The Classic Disposable Masks FFP2 is suited to most industrial applications and this general purpose mask is strong and durable. The mask is certified to FFP2 NR D for protection against toxic dusts, mists and fumes (based on water and oil). It also has respiratory protection for concentrations of organic vapours inorganic/acid gases and ammonia up to 10 x WEL.
Other features include:
- DuraMesh® structure for optimum shape retention and durability.
- ActivForm® Seal automatically adjusts to different face shapes.
- Ventex®-valve: reduces moisture and heat, keeping the mask as cool as possible.
The Moldex MOL2405 Classic Disposable Mask FFP2 has a D Ventex Valve (3)
All Moldex products and packaging are PVC-Free. Moldex foam earplugs are made of polyurethane and Moldex disposable respirators are made primarily of polypropylene.
Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. They began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.